Based on vintage European military map cases and U.S. Engineer Bags, the Mapcase is the ideal city bag featuring a heavy-duty expanding side zipper that holds and hides the shoulder strap. The removable weather flap also hides a passport pocket and a waterproof zipper for fast, direct access.
Three bags in one, the removable flap and customizable handles can turn the bag into a handheld portfolio, shoulder tote, or an informal backpack if necessary. Holds up to a 15" laptop.
Height: 16.5" Width: 12.6" Depth: 5.3"(Expanded) Capacity: 18L
- Mil-Spec Water Resistant Canvas Exterior & Nylon Interior
- Expandable Side Zipper Stows Shoulder Strap
- 3-Way Carry: Removable Flap & Customizable Handles
- 13-15” Dual-Entry Laptop Compartment with No-Scratch Zipper Pulls
- Flap Passport Pocket with Magnetic Closure
- Hidden SD/CF Memory Card Holders
- Flap-Thru Direct Access Waterproof Zipper
- Inside/Outside Archer-Mount* Webbing (MOLLE Compatible)